This was my husband's schedule yesterday.
7:00am Get up, shower, shave, eat breakfast
8:30am Drive to work
9:00am Work at the library
12:00 Leave library, deposit checks at the bank, go somewhere to get his wife a birthday present
1:15pm Arrive home, make and eat lunch.
2:00pm Sign in to work at his online job
5:00pm Emerge from online world, send his wife off to her exercise class, take boys outside, work on the leaves in the yard, eat dinner, feed the boys dinner, work on the leaves some more, play with the boys, give the boys a bath and get them in pajamas.
7:15pm Put one boy to bed while his wife eats dinner.
7:30ish Sign in to work at his online job
10:30pm Finish work, get some homemade pumpkin ice cream with ginersnaps crumbled on top, do some work/school odds and ends on his laptop while watching the rest of The Rainmaker (Matt Damon and Danny Devit0) with me.
11:30 pm Get ready for bed. Go into Johnny's room to put another blanket on him. Sleep.
I wrote in my journal that he had literally been working from the moment he got out of bed until the moment he hit his knees to say his prayers.
Have I mentioned that I adore this person?
I know. Weird post. It's what's on my mind.
2 comments:
Hooray for the Supermen in our lives!
I'm glad you adore that man!
Post a Comment