Wanna know why?
Because my brain is busy. Making decisions, processing information and emotions, analyzing situations, planning what's next.
Some people use physical labor as a way of freeing their minds up to work on some of these mental tasks. Apparently, I'm not capable of that right now.
Put another way: I'm stressed so I'm shutting down. Nah, I like the first description better.
See? I'm blogging when I should be . . . you name it. Anything but this is what I should be doing.
2 comments:
Ah, that great golden SHOULD in the sky.
So what is the schedule for next week? Do you need help moving stuff? Andy is always willing to come lift heavy stuff. Do you want me to make dinner on moving day? You can leave Charlie and Johnny with me as long as you want on Tuesday, we'll have a fun time.
Post a Comment