Saturday, March 06, 2010

Edmund

Not usually one to blog about my kids. Sort of. So, bear with me.

Edmund

*sleeps a lot
*likes to be warm
*grunts when you swaddle him but then seems to enjoy the security
*doesn't sleep well when he has gas (can't blame him)
*has great hair and I'm dying to know what color it will turn out to be
*is getting chubby in the face

and

*loves taking showers. Oh, my other babies DID NOT get the appeal of this AT ALL. But he gets it. He's so far not too keen on baths, but you take him in the shower and he gets so relaxed. It's more than relaxed, actually. I would say he's happy. And at this time in his life, seeing that sleepy contentment on his face is about the best feedback a mother can get. I love this.

I'm trying hard to eat up every moment of his newborn-ness. So fleeting.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

He sounds like a wonderful little person. I loved having those amazing moments & feelings that come with such a fresh, new little someone.

I'd love to meet him when I come to town at the end of the month.

Melanie said...

I'm with Edmund on the showering. Glad you are enjoying it!