It's January.
On December 30th, I was pondering my lot in life. I may or may not have been thinking about setting some resolutions or making some changes. And these words came into my mind (and saved me). The words were simply a reminder of something I already knew but had forgotten: I am free.
I'm free. I plan to keep reminding myself. Sometimes my brain likes to try to convince me that I'm stuck somewhere. Like, "I have this bucket of candy leftover from Christmas and I have to eat it. I simply must." But that is a lie. I am free.
Or, "I have set up this pattern in my life and I am not going to be able to get myself out of it." But again, not true. Nothing about yesterday or last month or last year has to influence what I choose today. Just so you know.
So I'm facing January with courage. Want to join me?
2 comments:
yes, please.
Thanks! I'm free, too!
Post a Comment