1
In the airport on our way back home from Boise on Wednesday, I held Johnny's hand while Jeremy and the others walked a little way ahead.Johnny said, "Mom, I'm glad we got to go to Boise."
"Me too." I said. "I'm going to miss all those people there."
2
Edmund, singing a song of his own creation.
"I want to turn into a monster. I want to turn into a rubber chicken!"
3
Charlie threw up on the first flight, from Boise to Minneapolis.
Here's what happened. The flight was very bumpy. Johnny, next to me, told me he was starting to feel sick. I got him the barf bag and was keeping an eye on him. Then, suddenly, Charlie, across the aisle from me, grabbed his barf bag and, you know, used it for its intended purpose.
The man next to him showed no signs of disgust or annoyance. His face showed concern and a little bit of "i've been there."
Then the man pulled out a little notebook and a black pen. At the end of the flight he gave Charlie a drawing of an airplane. Nice man.
Johnny never barfed, but Charlie used two more barf bags before me made it to our little home. Poor guy. Now I know he needs motion sickness meds when we travel.
1 comment:
how cute is johnny.
Post a Comment