Jeremy, who occasionally reads this blog, requested that I make some clarifications on the previous post.
He says "master" is a bit of an exaggeration when it come to his sourdough and artisan bread-baking skills. But I think he's darn good. This is the artisan loaf he made yesterday.
He also wants me to make it clear that we stopped buying bread at the store because he was making all our bread at home and it was so much tastier than anything we could buy at the store. It wasn't until September that I started making all our bread because he was too busy to do it. And I don't make sourdough or artisan bread. Typically, I use a bread maker to mix the dough and then shape it myself and bake it in the oven. I know, for some real bakers this is totally cheating. But I never claimed to be the real deal. I only said I don't buy bread at the store.
Jeremy also suggested I correct all the typos in my previous post and then re-post it. But I'm not going to do that. You know why.
2 comments:
Yum! Next time I come over I'm expecting bread...
Looks delicious! Do you know that Cheeseboard has a cookbook. Brandon got a copy and is pining for cheesy rolls.
Post a Comment