Johnny finding every stick in the backyard and throwing it into the kiddie pool. Repeatedly.
Fresh homemade cherry cream cheese ice cream.
A new baby far away from here. I've never met him but I'm positive that his mom and dad and sisters love him a lot.
Volunteer melon plants shooting up everywhere. Oh! And a strong, tall, volunteer tomatillo. Guess the compost wasn't quite "finished."
A cool basement with an even chillier leather couch.
Charlie searching all over the house for his teddy bear. Then, when I finally find it in the closet, behind his hamper, he says, "Yes! I put it there!"
Clean clothes. Folded and in dresser drawers.
And one more thing. Everything that I have been able to observe today has led me to the certain conclusion that tomorrow is Friday.
Thank you very much, folks.
1 comment:
Who are the lucky parents?
Post a Comment