I wish I could . . .
take piano lessons
eat candy and baked goods and ice cream all the time with no consequences
become a Jazzercise instructor
run for exercise without my knees hurting
write poetry and song lyrics and essays that lots of other people love
have a weekend away with husband guy
effortlessly stay on top of house cleaning
go to my niece's wedding and visit my brother in Austin
go visit my brother in Saskatoon
go visit my sisters in their new homes
conquer some of my more annoying fears
play volleyball very frequently
talk to my dad
I love . . .
Johnny's sweet hug and his little voice saying, "luff you, mama"
candy, baked goods, and ice cream
falling asleep in the afternoon
a nice cooling rain
Charlie's face
Asian food
a kitchen work day with husband guy
dancing in my kitchen
singing along
my siblings
giving birth
eating at delicious restaurants
a basket of clean, folded laundry
writing
teaching
1 comment:
To at least half those things, I thought, YOU COULD! I would teach you piano lessons for free if I lived there. I'll miss you on my big day!
Post a Comment