Things I Love:
1. Friends who leave garden produce and cookies on my doorstep.
2. Chocolate-covered cinnamon bears.
3. My cousins' photoblog/gallery
4. Chocolate milk.
5. Johnny's voice. The talking one, not the screaming one.
Things I Hate:
1. Kitchen towels that will not absorb liquid. Yes I have some.
2. Taking my children into stores only to discover that the store doesn't have what I'm looking for.
3. Pants that won't stay up, other clothes that don't fit
4. When people write your when they mean you're. Still hate this. It's been years and years and I still hate this. Don't hate the people, just the grammatical error.
Wow, more things on the love list than the hate list. That's saying something. Of course these are not complete lists. Just a little snapshot of today's love and hate.
4 comments:
"hate" is probably a bit strong for some things on my list. I'm not a fan of these:
-brain tumors
-low back pain
-waking up at 2 a.m. unable to breathe through my nose
-feeling like I have no money
Likes:
-not having to water the lawn
-vicks vap o rub
-cream o wheat with brown sugar
-mini nilla wafers
Some days I love everything except maybe Obama. Some days I hate everything except maybe food.
About the towels, is it what they're made of that causes them to be non-absorbent? Or do you use fabric softener/dryer sheets with them? Just asking.
I also really hate the your mistake. Kind of makes me want to scream.
Post a Comment