Thursday, June 03, 2010

Things Husband Guy Refuses To Consume

  1. Anything mint. Yes, this includes toothpaste.
  2. radishes. well, he might eat one. but please don't make him.
  3. macadamia nuts (they cause his mouth to erupt in monstrously large canker sores)
  4. pre-packaged "pastries"--like those sometimes offered at a hotel's continental breakfast
  5. anything that looks "fakey"--like store-bought cupcakes with techni-color icing
  6. any beverage with the word "Tampico" in its name
  7. food from McDonald's or Burger King
  8. cereals flavored with chocolate or peanut butter or crunch berries
So that's not a very long list. But that's really about it. While he does have discerning taste, he's anything but picky. He'll eat pretty much any food you can think of.

Unless he's full. Then, he won't eat anything. Nothing. Not even dessert.

Isn't that weird?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how this child was raised in my home. I feed him all those things growing up! Gross!!

queenann said...

Oh, I almost forgot: boxed macaroni and cheese. Aka, Mac'n'yack or The Yellow Death.