As you may know, I don't often post photos of my kids here. In fact, I post them so infrequently that you are now more likely to see them over at one of my mom's blogs.
That's really saying something.
I love my kids and I even love talking about them. But I make a concerted effort to keep this blog about me. Since many parts of my life are about them, I keep this thing more firmly about me. Just one of the ways I try to take care of myself. Which a mom has a right to do, you know.
Did I just call myself a mom? Oops. I meant a queen.
1 comment:
augh, Ann, it's been too long! I'm glad that i can sneak by and take a peek at the queen's place. i hope you are well and settling in! loves,
Becca
Post a Comment