1. Thank you Rice Krispies for finally not having high fructose corn syrup when I again checked your ingredients list yesterday. I bought 4 boxes of you.
2. Thank you, unknown man at the grocery store, for saying something to me about my kids I hadn't heard before. Usually, when I'm at the store with my three boys, people either say, "God bless you" or "You've got your hands full." But you, unknown man, said "It looks like you're well protected. You've got all those guys around you! Protected!" You're right, you know. These three boys keep me safe.
3. Thank you, Edmund, for your unbearably cute morning routine. I get you out of your bed and take you back to my bed to feed you. When you're finished being nursed, you do whatever you need to do to get Daddy's attention--squeal, grab his nose or ears, slap at his head. Now, this is the part I really like: once he's paying attention to you, you dive onto him and snuggle in for a nice long hug. It's clear that this is your purpose--get his attention so you can give him this hug. And I love it. Makes it easier to be happy to see you each morning despite your insistence on waking up earlier and earlier and earlier lately.
1 comment:
I love your visual writing. I can see Jeremy and Edmund in bed together!
Post a Comment