Jazzercise.
I've now been to four classes in the last week after about a year away from it.
I love it. When people find out I do Jazzercise (when I can) as my main form of exercise, they usually have no idea what it actually is or they stifle a snigger and gently mock it. It's ah-ight. I can take it. No other efforts I have ever made at regular exercise have worked for me. But Jazzercise works.
Here's why:
1. There's music.
2. It changes all the time--the music and the moves, which muscles are sore, etc.
3. There are other people there--it's one of those "we've got each other, sharin' the laughter and love" moments.
4. It hurts. In a good way. Yeah, muscles apparently have growing pains.
That's good for me. So someday, when I'm a Jazzercise instructor, I'll give you all some free classes so you can fall in love with it, too.
3 comments:
Sweet sign me up for your first class!
Hey...ey! Ho...oh! Hey-ey...Ho-oh! I feel you!
And then there's Curves and now the new Curves Smart, which is better. But maybe you have helped me identify the REAL reason I don't like to go. And that would be: No dancing there, let me tell you.
Post a Comment