I'm the Queen here.
I can't get it to play :( some kind of Java conflict on my computer.
It's a little bigger now, and you can still click on it to make it bigger without needing java to work right on your system. It's just an image now.I love it.
If you ever want to be considered hip, impress a bunch of people from a previous generation with something you found on the internet.
Sarah! I'm only 7 years older than you are. Your dad is 17 years older than I am. Can we pretty please be in the same generation!?Your hipness was established with me long before you showed me a cool thing on the internet.
I'm totally teasing. We're basically the same generation. I'm closer in age to you than to your kids.
So cool--I am going to have to try it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't get it to play :( some kind of Java conflict on my computer.
It's a little bigger now, and you can still click on it to make it bigger without needing java to work right on your system. It's just an image now.
I love it.
If you ever want to be considered hip, impress a bunch of people from a previous generation with something you found on the internet.
Sarah! I'm only 7 years older than you are. Your dad is 17 years older than I am. Can we pretty please be in the same generation!?
Your hipness was established with me long before you showed me a cool thing on the internet.
I'm totally teasing. We're basically the same generation. I'm closer in age to you than to your kids.
So cool--I am going to have to try it!
Post a Comment