and/or things I strongly dislike--but only because of my current gestational status.
1. Garlic. Especially the smell of it on someone's breath or body, in day-old cooked food, or lingering in my garbage disposal. But just about any of it, anywhere, can be a very bad thing for me.
2. Things that are warm but not hot or things that are cool but not cold. Especially when I am being asked to consume them.
3. Vegetables. Almost anything green is un-swallow-able. I have occasionally eaten zucchini in the past few weeks. Maybe a red bell pepper here or there. Cooked onions? Possibly. Other than that, uh, pickle it first, then try me.
4. The smell of the hand soap in our bathrooms and at our kitchen sink.
5. Brushing my teeth. I do it, but it's very difficult. And I almost always gag repeatedly. Until I start rinsing. Then I'm ok.
6. Milk aftertaste, especially cereal and milk aftertaste. Ok, fine, any aftertaste.
7. A song called "Heavy Rotation" by Anastacia. Please, DJ, don't bring it back. Ever. And I reserve the right to dislike this one no matter what my gestational status is.
Thank you.
2 comments:
Wow! Or, in other words, yuck.
gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargheee!!
Post a Comment