for me. Helping me Cope.
1. Werther's Originals, eaten one after another.
2. Plain yogurt with brown sugar and grapenuts.
3. Inspector Lynley Mysteries. Starring Nathaniel Parker and Sharon Small.
4. Naps.
5. Nephew PAS playing with my boys while I do something else.
6. Super bright yellow t-shirt I bought at Target for $2.50 and brown drawstring pants I bought at Old Navy a couple of years ago.
7. Ice cold water. Preferably through a straw.
8. A song called "Pon de replay" by Rhianna. I know I know. But hey, at times like this, you gotta go with what works. Just let the bass from the speakers run through your sneakers. (Video may not be appropriate for all audiences.)
This list is subject to change without notice, especially numbers 1, 2, 6 and 8. It's a minute by minute thing.
5 comments:
Did I neglect to mention that the music is only working for me in the Jazzercise context? Really, people.
I love that song and so does Ash...we dance to it. I also LOVE her earings in it! They are so cool!
gee, you're making me so eager to be pregnant. so eager.
I guess you have to be there--Jazzercise--to appreciate the song.
I can relate to your pain. I am so glad that I am over that phase.
Post a Comment