Here were my feelings upon reading this: smile, pitter-patter(heart), sigh, frown, home-sick-ish feeling, smile.
I miss you guys.
Is this from memory?
Please remind Charlie of how amazing I think he is, not just because he is clever, smart, spiritual and funny, but because he is our Charlie, and I love him. (A hug to him from me should accompany this statement)
5 comments:
i LOVE it, too.
so much.
This is PRICELESS. Oh my goodness this is so sweet.
And it's from his memory, too.
I also love it.
Very, very cool.
Here were my feelings upon reading this: smile, pitter-patter(heart), sigh, frown, home-sick-ish feeling, smile.
I miss you guys.
Is this from memory?
Please remind Charlie of how amazing I think he is, not just because he is clever, smart, spiritual and funny, but because he is our Charlie, and I love him. (A hug to him from me should accompany this statement)
Post a Comment