Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Thoughts and One Question

1. I'm bad at deciding things. Pregnancy makes this worse for me. Also, just noticed how alarmingly absent my belly button is. Isn't it too soon for that? I'm only 28 weeks!

2. Making Christmas countdown paper chains with the boys was fun and it didn't take very long. But oh, the joy and excitement it brought to them.

3. Never assume that any problem will end just because you think it's time.

4. I think I'd be more fulfilled in life if I wrote more--poetry, essays, memories, even dorky blog posts. Gosh, why don't I do that?

5. Butternut squash is such a perfect color. Lovely.

6. What do you think? Should I make the brownies?

5 comments:

Erin Darrington said...

only if they are blonde brownies with white choc. chips and you bring some to me. :)

Sarah said...

1. I don't know anything about being pregnant. Your belly button disappears? :(

2. I want to make paper chains, too!

3. Ugh.

4. I don't know, but I encourage you to do so!

5. I'd never noticed! How nice.

6. Yes.

queenann said...

I meant to say butternut squash SOUP is a perfectly lovely color.

Oops! SOUP!

MandB said...

Hey, me too! I just noticed last night that my belly button is gone! Freak show!!!!!
I mean, the beauty of creation, la la la. :)
happy buddha belly rubs to you

michelangelo said...

I love butternut squash soup. The color and the taste. Yummm.

I also love brownies, but my husband does not, and I fear I will never make them and possibility eat them again.