Well, it's gone. And I don't miss it. You can read all about it if you want. The long ugly miserable saga. And you won't be tortured with grotesque pictures. But I recently read that people are getting rid of these nightmare parasites with one measly ASPIRIN. That's right. And it may not be just apocryphal, either.
As you may recall, there were times during the "treatment" of my plantar wart that one aspirin wouldn't even have put a dent in my pain.
But you should go read more about it for yourself. Here. But don't click that link if you've recently had lunch and would like to keep it down. Seriously, one of the most hideously gross photos ever. And yes, I know I just made some of my readers' day by posting something like this.
2 comments:
I take credit/blame for the nasty photos. Not that I took them, but I found the post.
So you're welcome Ann's friends and followers.
At least now you know what works...I'm guessing for Molleskum it would get kind of sicker. Ashlyn had it...and had them burned off. Don't know which is better.
Post a Comment