Tuesday, November 09, 2010

If you're wondering about Edmund

I thought one or two of you might be wondering about Edmund. Perhaps you haven't seen much of him and you're feeling unsure. You want to know if he's happy, if he ever smiles. Well, then, these photos are for you.







Some of these a couple of months old, as I'm sure you can tell. In fact, I think they are in reverse chronological order. But all of them capture what Edmund is like right now. Yes, I will kiss his chubby cheeks for you, since you asked nicely.

5 comments:

Carol's Corner said...

What a face. What a guy. Yes, I'm asking nicely. Kiss him for me.

Sarah said...

How do you get one of those cute, happy, smiling babies?

Erin Darrington said...

love that guy :)

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute for words. Yes, that's true - I can't find words adequate to describe him. He's wonderful. Kiss him from me too.

Ali said...

Cutie Pie