Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mid-Month Blahgging BLues

I've hit it. My doldrums. My I don't want to blog today. My please don't make me share what's in my head today because it will bore you or depress you or confirm your suspicions that I'm crazy.

So I will just post this.

Sometimes you are thrown together with someone. And if you give yourself a chance, you will learn from them.

I've had this opportunity several times this week alone.

Beyond that, I'm lucky to have four people in my house that I get to learn from and admire every day. I don't always remember to look at it that way. Just sometimes.

Do they inject gratitude into the drinking water in November or something?

Just don't expect me to blog about it. Not today.

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Your symptoms match mine, but mine have been going on for months now.